Implementers are analytical and thorough. High standards and dependability are among their core strengths. Their eye for detail and their sense for structure makes them well fit for designing and overseeing processes and procedures of different kinds. They are not overly interested in lengthy discussions or ideas about “what could be”, but prefer to get down to the facts. For the same reason, they like working with concrete and tangible tasks, and are excellent information gatherers. With their realistic, data-driven mindset, they often take the important role of critically scrutinizing ideas and spelling out potential problems.
- Quality champions who always want to deliver
- Will see any task through to the end
- Excellent information gatherers
- Knowing when to stop at ‘good enough’
- Focusing on building relationships
- Coming up with innovative ideas