Design an efficient and talent centric recruitment process and find the candidates with the best potential and fit for your company and team.
Use the best methods and latest evidence to find people with high potential. Alva’s platform help you to evaluate talent, eliminate bias and drive performance.
With Alva you will:
- Automate and scale your assessment process
- Eliminate human bias and increase your hiring precision
- Understand team personality and dynamic
How to design a best practice recruitment process
1. Identify what you are looking for:
- Align personality traits and level of logical ability desired for the role - leverage Alva’s science-based test profiles of what predicts success in certain roles.
- Decide what level of fit the candidates need to have based on their Alva test results to move forward in the recruitment process; 0-100%
- Align any basic requirements needed (e.g., certain skills)
2. Publish job application (outside of Alva platform)
3. Assess all applicants using Alva assessments:
- Log into Alva Labs
- Create the job position
- Select the test profile (the personality & logic ability criteria to evaluate the candidates against)
- Invite the candidates to complete personality & logic ability assessment
- Review results and decide which candidates to move forward with
4. Screen for any requirements needed for this specific position:
- Do not screen for specific schools and grades but rather focus on any actual requirements absolutely needed for this position.
- Consider if candidates not fulfilling the requirements could be interesting to look at for any other position not demanding these specific requirements.
5. Candidate selection:
- Move forward with other methods predictive of performance on the job such as structured interviews and work sample test.